Bartlett Reserve is an excellent retirement choice for residents to be well and feel their best. Using our community's wellness amenities, programs, and customized services is the perfect way to enjoy good health while having fun.
WELLNESS AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Fitness Center Featuring State-of-the-art Cardio, Weight Training Equipment and a Flat Screen Television
- Exercise Room with Scheduled Classes
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Massage Therapist (by appointment)
- Beauty Salon with On-site Stylist and Manicurist/Pedicurist
- On-site Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy Room with Services Provided Through Legacy Healthcare Services
- Walking Paths in our Beautiful Courtyard
WELLNESS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Scheduled Fitness Classes, Including Stretch and Strength, Tai Chi and Water Aerobics
- Health Related Workshops and Seminars
- Home Safety Evaluations
ENHANCED LIFESTYLE FEATURES:
The Resident Services staff is available to consult with residents and their families and to coordinate the use of supportive services when necessary. Supportive services include: home health agencies, in-home aide and companion agencies, various healthcare professionals, and pharmacies. Please visit our Care and Services page for more information.