Thank you for visiting this website, which is owned and operated by Meridian 2012, LLC, also referenced within as "Bartlett Reserve". Bartlett Reserve is a provider of senior resort living and related services. Bartlett Reserve enhances home health care for seniors through technology and services so our residences receive the quality of service they deserve.
Personal Information We Collect
You may browse many sections of our website without providing any personal information about yourself. For example, you can review our offerings for seniors, or read about our company and its management. However, if you choose to register for one of our services, purchase products from us, ask us a question through our Contact Us link, or apply for residency or employment with us, we must necessarily collect certain information from you. The information we collect will be related to the product or service requested, and may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, health condition, treatment history, special needs or instructions relating to home health services, payment information, and shipping or delivery details.
Occasionally, Bartlett Reserve may invite you to participate in a survey or poll such as providing testimonials or feedback on our website site content, services, or products. Your responses will be anonymous unless you choose to provide your contact details so that we can provide you with additional information regarding the survey.
Cookies and Other Anonymous Web Tracking Techniques
Like most websites, we use "cookies" on our website to help us serve you better on future visits, and to help us evaluate and improve the content or functions of our site. A cookie is a small text file which is sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive. The information collected from these cookies lets us know that you visited our site in the past, and helps you avoid having to re-enter information on each visit in order to use some of our products or services. You can always set your browser to refuse all cookies from this and other websites that you may visit. This will provide you with more control over the acceptance of cookies on your hard drive. However, it is possible that some portions of this website will not function properly or may perform more slowly if you choose to reject cookies.
Sharing Your Information
Bartlett Reserve does not share or sell any personal information that you provide to us through our website for separate use by any third party. We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliates, service providers, and authorized distributors to the extent that they are assisting Bartlett Reserve in fulfilling your request for information, products, services, or assistance. If we do so, the recipients are required to safeguard your information in a manner consistent with the protections that Bartlett Reserve has put in place to protect your information.
From time to time, we will also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties who help us improve our business and services, but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
We may also be required to share certain personal information for legal reasons, such as in response to regulatory inspections that the government conducts to ensure compliance, or in response to a subpoena or other legal order. If so, we limit the information to that which is required. Please note that for the most part, government agencies are also required to adhere to privacy and security standards for any data that they receive.
Safeguarding Your Information
Consistent with applicable laws and requirements, Bartlett Reserve has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access, or unauthorized disclosure. We evaluate these safeguards on an ongoing basis to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known.
If you are providing sensitive personal information to us through our website, such as medical information or credit card details (for billing purposes), please be sure that the computer you are using to do so has up-to-date anti-virus software in place, to minimize the risk of any access to your information before it reaches us.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
This website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have directly collected information from anyone under the age of 13, we will purge that information immediately, except to the extent that it is needed for responding to a question or inquiry on a one-time basis from the child or his or her parent or guardian.
Right to Update or Access Your Information
Bartlett Reserve takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes. Consistent with legal requirements, we also permit you to obtain a copy of information that we hold about you, and also allow you to unsubscribe from any services that we offer, if you no longer want to participate. Please use our contact us page on this site for additional information, or email us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by Bartlett Reserve. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, as we cannot control and are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party websites that are not ours. For links to other Bartlett Reserve websites, please review the privacy statements on those sites as well, as they may differ from those on this website.
Last Updated: February 6, 2013
Document ID: MBR001.022013.R01
Terms & Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE.
- Limitations on Use. The content of this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization's internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Bartlett Reserve's prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes any portion of the website except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited and can result in enforcement actions and other legal consequences against you.
- Not Professional Advice. The website and its contents do not constitute legal, or any other type of professional advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website, or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Bartlett Reserve does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the website or the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content to the website, such as in the form of a suggestion or feedback, you automatically grant Bartlett Reserve a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, Bartlett Reserve's re-use of any content submitted would not include any personal information provided. Bartlett Reserve reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
- Registration. Certain sections of our website may require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs, and other information relating to Bartlett Reserve. If registration is required you agree to supply Bartlett Reserve with accurate and complete registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and/or password, as well as all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Bartlett Reserve reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
- Errors and Corrections. Bartlett Reserve takes reasonable measures to monitor and update content on the website, but it does not represent or warrant that the website will at all times be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Bartlett Reserve also does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Bartlett Reserve may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
- Availability of Products and Services. The site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- Third-Party content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the website. Bartlett Reserve is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content. Additionally, this website may provide links or references to other web sites not affiliated with Bartlett Reserve; however, Bartlett Reserve is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users' access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our website. Bartlett Reserve has used reasonable efforts to verify that the URLs referring to external web sites are correct as of the last revision of the Bartlett Reserve website.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. Bartlett Reserve EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Bartlett Reserve DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Bartlett Reserve SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. Bartlett Reserve SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, Bartlett Reserve'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
The content from this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, or use of information storage or retrieval systems, without express written permission from the copyright owner.
Last Updated: February 4, 2014
Document ID: MBRD002.022014.R01
If you have any questions or would like to request further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (919) 361-1234.